Garrett Bauer Pleads Guilty to Trading on Stolen Merger TipsDavid Voreacos
Garrett Bauer, a New York stock trader, pleaded guilty to his role in an insider-trading scheme that the U.S. says generated $37 million in illegal profits by relying on corporate merger tips stolen from four law firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License