Garrett Bauer Pleads Guilty to Trading on Stolen Merger TipsDavid Voreacos
Garrett Bauer, a New York stock trader, pleaded guilty to his role in an insider-trading scheme that the U.S. says generated $37 million in illegal profits by relying on corporate merger tips stolen from four law firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap