Colorado Budget Director Says Revenue Surges by $231 MillionJennifer Oldham
A $231 million increase in the forecast for fourth-quarter tax revenue will allow the state to restore planned cuts to public schools, Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper’s budget director said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself