Moscow Closes Protest Square for Maintenance, Vedomosti SaysYuliya Fedorinova
Moscow authorities closed the square where political activists plan to gather to protest the Dec. 4 parliamentary elections, Vedomosti reported, citing Mosvodokanal, operator of the capital’s water pipeline network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes