Lehman Enters Final Bankruptcy Phase as Judge Approves PlanLinda Sandler
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. won a federal judge’s approval to begin the final phase of the biggest bankruptcy in U.S. history, as the defunct securities firm said it would begin to distribute some of its $23 billion in available cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day