Germany Got Bids Exceeding Maximum Sales Target at Note AuctionPaul Dobson
Germany got bids for 8.67 billion euros ($11.6 billion) of five-year notes at an auction today, more than the maximum sales target of 5 billion euros, the Bundesbank said in a statement today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’