Former FDIC Chief Bair Calls for Stiffer Rules on LeverageYalman Onaran
Former Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Chairman Sheila Bair, in testimony to U.S. lawmakers, pushed for stiffer global limits on how much banks can borrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C