Veolia Plans to Sell 5 Billion Euros of Assets to Cut DebtTara Patel
Veolia Environnement SA, the world’s biggest water utility, will sell 5 billion euros ($6.7 billion) of assets to cut debt as it exits the mass-transit business to focus on water, waste and energy services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline