Olympus Report Seeks Purge of ‘Yes Men’ Who Failed to ActMariko Yasu and Naoko Fujimura
Olympus Corp. “yes men” who failed to stop senior managers spending 135 billion yen ($1.7 billion) in a cover-up of losses over more than a decade should be removed, according to the findings of a monthlong probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock