Olympus Report Seeks Purge of ‘Yes Men’ Who Failed to ActMariko Yasu and Naoko Fujimura
Olympus Corp. “yes men” who failed to stop senior managers spending 135 billion yen ($1.7 billion) in a cover-up of losses over more than a decade should be removed, according to the findings of a monthlong probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis