India Says Basic Countries Are ‘Not Major Polluters’Alessandro Vitelli
India, China, Brazil and South Africa are not major polluters and shouldn’t be asked to move first on reducing greenhouse gas emissions, India’s lead envoy on the environment said at a press conference of the Basic negotiating group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’