European Stocks Drop as S&P Puts 15 Euro-Area Nations on ReviewCorinne Gretler
European stocks fell, snapping two days of gains for the benchmark Stoxx Europe 600 Index, as Standard & Poor’s put 15 euro-area nations on watch for potential rating downgrades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis