Women CEOs Say Debt Uncertainty and Regulation Hurt Job GrowthCatherine Dodge
Women business leaders meeting with Republican lawmakers said tax burdens, duplicative government rules, an unskilled workforce and congressional deadlock on the deficit are hurting job creation and the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy