Cuomo Calls for Higher Tax Rates on Wealthiest New York EarnersFreeman Klopott
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo called for an income-tax overhaul that would place a higher burden on top earners as the third-most-populous U.S. state faces a $3.5 billion budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis