Cnooc Pushes Stocks in U.S. to Two-Week High: China OvernightYe Xie and Zachary Tracer
U.S.-listed Chinese stocks rose to a two-week high, led by Cnooc Ltd. and Aluminum Corp. of China Ltd., as European leaders acted to contain the region’s debt crisis and investors bet China’s move last week to ease monetary policy will spur growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline