Argentina Capital Flight Hit Decade High in Third QuarterEliana Raszewski
Argentine capital flight accelerated to the fastest pace in at least 10 years last quarter as investors concerned about inflation and a weakening peso pulled cash out of South America’s second-biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster