Tata Power, Welspun Among 22 Bidders for Indian Solar ProjectsNatalie Obiko Pearson
Tata Power Co. and Welspun Group are among 22 bidders for solar projects in India’s Karnataka state as India seeks to build 20,000 megawatts of capacity by 2022.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day