Silver Lake Group Said to Bid $16.60 a Share for Yahoo StakeBrian Womack, Jeffrey McCracken and Serena Saitto
A group of investors led by private-equity firm Silver Lake offered to buy a minority stake in Yahoo! Inc. for about $16.60 a share, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018