IMF Sees Chinese Economy Avoiding Stagnation, El Comercio SaysJohn Quigley
The International Monetary Fund doesn’t expect the Chinese economy to stagnate in the near future, though growth will slow, El Comercio reported, citing comments by IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis