IMF Sees Chinese Economy Avoiding Stagnation, El Comercio SaysJohn Quigley
The International Monetary Fund doesn’t expect the Chinese economy to stagnate in the near future, though growth will slow, El Comercio reported, citing comments by IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders