German Note Yields Fall Below Zero on ECB Outlook, Safety DemandPaul Dobson and Emma Charlton
German one-year notes rallied, pushing the yield below zero for the first time, amid speculation the European Central Bank will intensify its economic stimulus and crisis-fighting measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing