Dodgers Judge Says Fox Can’t Question McCourt on TV RightsSteven Church
Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt and Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig won’t testify next week when the bankrupt team and Fox Sports begin a court fight over the proposed sale of the club’s television rights, a judge ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts