Dodgers Judge Says Fox Can’t Question McCourt on TV RightsSteven Church
Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt and Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig won’t testify next week when the bankrupt team and Fox Sports begin a court fight over the proposed sale of the club’s television rights, a judge ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing