U.S. Says Goal of $30 Billion in Climate Aid Within ReachKim Chipman and Alex Morales
Rich countries are set to deliver $30 billion in short-term climate change-financing and remain committed to find $100 billion a year by 2020, a U.S. State Department official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis