MBA Journal: Spanish Steps to the FutureNicole Hensel
Exactly a year ago, I struggled to find a free moment to sit down and reflect on my first semester at London Business School. Often, after a long day of classes and commitments, I found I wasn’t able to put pen to paper until the wee hours of the morning. I now find myself staring at a blank computer screen, trying to figure out how best to describe the stark contrast between then and now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day