Congo Vote Count Begins After Election Day Marred by UnrestMichael J. Kavanagh
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s electoral commission began counting votes in parts of the country as it allowed balloting to continue in areas where there were delays amid unrest and late deliveries of voting materials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy