Cnooc Surges as NY Index Rises to One-Week High: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks traded in the U.S. gained for the first day in three, bolstered by an overseas acquisition by Cnooc Ltd. and prospects for faster growth in the country’s solar industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders