Qantas Surges on Profit Outlook, ‘Strong’ Bookings ReboundRobert Fenner
Qantas Airways Ltd. rose the most in four weeks in Sydney trading after forecasting profit that beat analyst estimates and saying bookings rebounded from a shutdown that stranded 80,000 passengers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself