Japan Stock Futures Fall as Rating Cut Heightens Europe ConcernNorie Kuboyama and Masaaki Iwamoto
Japanese stock futures fell after Belgium’s credit rating was cut and reports that Greece is demanding private investors accept larger losses on their debt. Australian shares rose as oil prices gained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy