Stocks May Decline as Bank Liquidity Worsens: Chart of the DaySarah Jones and Cormac Mullen
The premium European banks pay to borrow in dollars through the swaps market is at the highest since the collapse of Lehman Brothers Inc. in 2008, signaling that equities will extend their losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's