Qualcomm Wins South Korea’s Kyobo as Mirasol Display CustomerIan King
Qualcomm Inc., the biggest maker of mobile-phone chips, signed up Korea’s Kyobo Book Center Co. as a customer for Mirasol, a technology designed to help it gain a toehold in the market for electronics displays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks