Iron Ore May Resume Fall as Demand Declines, Ord’s Arden SaysJason Scott
Iron ore, which has surged 24 percent this month, may resume a decline as steelmakers in China, the world’s biggest consumer, restrict output due to falling demand, according to Peter Arden, an analyst at Ord Minnett Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State