Gold to Gain on Central Banks, Corn to Advance, Hermes SaysMaria Kolesnikova
Gold will continue to gain on “strong central bank buying,” while soybeans and corn are poised to advance on tight supply, according to Hermes Investment Management, which has about $2 billion invested in raw materials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas