Spanish Bonds Decline After Election; Bunds Gain on Safety BidPaul Dobson
Spanish bonds dropped, extending six weeks of losses, after Prime Minister-elect Mariano Rajoy told the nation to brace for difficult times as he starts work on tackling the euro-area’s third-largest deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner