Egyptian Stocks: Orascom Telecom, EFIC, El Watany Bank EgyptAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark EGX 30 Index slumped 4 percent to 3,860.99 at the 2:30 p.m. close in Cairo, the lowest level since March 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure