EFIC Drops to Lowest in More Than One Month as Profit DeclinesAhmed A. Namatalla
Egyptian Financial & Industrial Co., the Arab country’s biggest publicly traded phosphate-based fertilizer producer, dropped to the lowest in more than a month after its nine-month profit declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's