Chevron, Transocean Spill May Trigger Fines, Bans in BrazilRodrigo Orihuela and Katerina Petroff
Transocean Ltd., the operator of the rig that exploded in the Gulf of Mexico and caused the worst U.S. maritime spill, and Chevron Corp. may be banned from deep-water drilling in Brazil after an oil leak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day