Belgium Gains in Michelin Guide With New Three-Star RestaurantRichard Vines
Hertog Jan, a restaurant near Bruges where chef Gert De Mangeleer grows his own vegetables, herbs and flowers to help create modern European dishes, wins a third star today in Michelin’s guide to Belgium and Luxembourg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing