Assad Defiance in Syria Spurs U.S., Allies to Mull New StepsMassoud A. Derhally and Viola Gienger
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s declaration that he won’t “bow down” to international pressure is leading the U.S. and its allies to weigh their next steps amid reports that security forces killed 12 more protesters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone