Olympus’s $687 Million Scam Lay Hidden in Cardiff Filing SystemKatie Linsell and Mariko Yasu
Olympus Corp. executives including the current head of investor relations signed off on misleading accounts, restated earnings and delayed regulatory filings to help conceal $687 million in fake costs used to hide losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure