Nigeria Cuts Qua Iboe Crude Price for December to $2.85Sherry Su
State-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corp. lowered its official selling price for benchmark Bonny Light and Qua Iboe crudes for December loading by 70 cents to a premium of $2.85 a barrel to North Sea Dated Brent, according to a price list obtained by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day