BNP’s Bond Tender Stokes Non-Call Concerns, Morgan Stanley SaysEsteban Duarte
BNP Paribas SA’s offer to holders of of about $10 billion of junior bonds to sell or swap their notes for senior securities shows “a lack of generosity” that “confirms a worrying trend,” according to Morgan Stanley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018