Jefferies CEO Sees Turmoil Easing as MF Global Memories FadeLaura Marcinek
Jefferies Group Inc. Chief Executive Officer Richard Handler said turmoil around the investment bank’s shares and publicly traded debt will ease as the fallout dissipates from the collapse of MF Global Holdings Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap