Jefferies CEO Sees Turmoil Easing as MF Global Memories FadeLaura Marcinek
Jefferies Group Inc. Chief Executive Officer Richard Handler said turmoil around the investment bank’s shares and publicly traded debt will ease as the fallout dissipates from the collapse of MF Global Holdings Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas