Consumers Save Less to Fuel U.S. Sales as Stocks May Lag: RetailAnna-Louise Jackson and Anthony Feld
Retail stocks may underperform the market because consumers are financing spending partly by saving less, which might be unsustainable as unemployment remains stalled around 9 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing