Virgin to Buy U.K.’s Northern Rock for 747 Million PoundsGavin Finch
Billionaire Richard Branson’s Virgin Money Holdings U.K. Ltd. is to buy Northern Rock Plc for 747 million pounds ($1.2 billion), marking the first sale of a British government bank holding since the 2008 financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts