UBS’s Ermotti to Woo Investors by Shrinking Investment BankElena Logutenkova
Sergio Ermotti won over UBS AG’s board to get the chief executive officer post. Now he has to convince investors that the fifth reorganization of the firm’s investment bank in six years will succeed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis