UBS’s Ermotti to Woo Investors by Shrinking Investment BankElena Logutenkova
Sergio Ermotti won over UBS AG’s board to get the chief executive officer post. Now he has to convince investors that the fifth reorganization of the firm’s investment bank in six years will succeed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations