Tigers’ Verlander Unanimous Winner of American League Cy YoungErik Matuszewski
Justin Verlander of the Detroit Tigers won the American League Cy Young Award in a unanimous vote after becoming the 12th pitcher in 50 seasons to lead his league in wins, earned run average and strikeouts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy