Olympus Shares Jump 17%, Rising for First Time Since Oct. 27Yuki Yamaguchi and Gearoid Reidy
Olympus Corp., the camera maker that admitted hiding losses with inflated takeover fees, rose for the first time in more than two weeks in Tokyo after a report that the company may avoid delisting and instead pay a fine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards