Nissan, Honda Resume Some Production in Thailand After FloodsAnna Mukai and Yuki Hagiwara
Nissan Motor Co., Japan’s second-biggest automaker, resumed some production in Thailand after parts supply recovered following the Southeast Asian nation’s worst floods in almost 70 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's