MF Global Faces Ex-Workers’ Lawsuits Over Wages and BenefitsLinda Sandler
MF Global Holdings Ltd. and its broker-dealer face at least three lawsuits from former employees who said they were terminated without cause and seek to recover 60 days’ wages and benefits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing