Hamlet Faces Down Noisy Cellphone in London Staging: Review
It’s every Hamlet’s worst nightmare. In the hush just before “To be, or not to be,” a cellphone rings. People tut and roll their eyes. The dramatic tension drains away like dishwater through a plughole.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing