Genel Enerji Plans New Kurdistan-Turkey Pipeline, FT ReportsNayla Razzouk
Genel Enerji AS plans to build a pipeline that will connect its fields in the Kurdish regions in northern Iraq to a port in Turkey on the Mediterranean, the Financial Times reported today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day