GCL-Poly Plans to Boost Polysilicon Capacity Amid OversupplyZachary Tracer and Joshua Fellman
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd., China’s biggest polysilicon maker, plans to sell 1.5 billion yuan ($236 million) of 7.05 percent notes due in 2018 to increase production capacity amid a global surplus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations