APEC Leaders Pledge Low Levy on Green Goods to Aid EnvironmentMichael Heath
Asia-Pacific nations pledged to establish a list of so-called green goods that will be subject to a maximum 5 percent tariff and agreed to reduce energy intensity to help overcome economic and environmental challenges in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day